Home Isolation Guidelines, Made Simple.
If you're a mild COVID-19 patient or a caregiver who looks after one, you will find this guidebook helpful in navigating your way through effective home isolation.
- Categories of COVID-19
- Warning Signs to Watch Out For
- Tips to Improve Breathing
- Supporting You Through Home Care
- COVID-19 - Delta Variant
- Happy Hypoxia
- Basic Infection Control & Preventive Measures
- Traditional & Complementary Medicine in COVID-19
- Home Isolation
- What is a Pulse Oximeter & Oxygen Concentrator
- Tips for Caregivers & Caring for Yourself
- COVID-19 Vaccination - Care After Vaccination
- Home Quarantine
- General Coping Tips
- Useful Numbers
Get your digital copy of the Home Care Guidebook for Mild COVID-19 & Home Care Supplementary Guidebook for Children with Mild COVID-19 by clicking on the attachments below.